If you haven’t already had the pleasure, please let me introduce you to our Foreman Chris Brandon and above is one of his many tool drawers... I couldn’t help but take a picture of it. Chris, Spencer, Dave and Matt, our proud brigade of highly skilled, experienced and Porsche certified Technicians are all that fussy about their tools and your vehicle. Collectively their arsenal of exclusive Porsche tools is valued in excess of half a million dollars and do they ever know how to put them to good use! Their immediate work area has restricted access for safety reasons, but everything they do is transparent through the service department window or with permission to enter from Gary Peever, their service manager or Steve Ward, our service advisor.
So why service with us?
• We believe that a Porsche should only be serviced by Porsche specialists and we hope you are of the same opinion
• Get it done right the first time, with genuine parts and our know how
• Exclusive shop and parts rates if you purchased your Porsche from us
• VI Porsche Club members enjoy similar privileges
• Expert advice! Gary and Steve take time to examine your service needs in collaboration with their Technicians and together they get the job done as quickly as possible
• Don’t look for parking, just drop off your Porsche in front of the dialogue bay entrance and we’ll take it from there! …look for the Service Valet sign painted on the ground.
• Let us drive you to work, call you a taxi or book a Porsche loaner.
• Book direct with Gary or Steve at 250-590-3022 or online.
• One Stop for all your Porsche needs: Paint and bodywork, 3M protective film, Extended Warranty, professional detailing, performance tuning and so much more.
• …nothing we can’t handle!
Your Porsche Centre Victoria Service Department Pit Crew
Date Posted: August 20, 2018