Porsche Technicians graduate from the toughest automotive school on Earth
Porsche technicians are trained at dedicated Porsche technical centers, where they develop unrivaled expertise in all aspects of maintaining and servicing Porsche vehicles. The training courses are detailed and very demanding. Only the best technicians are graduated and then certified. It’s worth noting that only technicians from Porsche dealerships can participate in this official Porsche training. And only a Porsche dealer has the complete set of specialized Porsche tools and computerized test equipment needed for the best, most accurate repair and maintenance.
- Making a service appointment:
- Our team will organize a convenient time to service your Porsche and present you with options for mobility or drop off and pick up.
- We’re preparing for your visit:
- Before you arrive our parts & service specialists will analyze your appointment details and vehicle history to determine what is required for your appointment to go as smoothly as possible.
- Your arrival at Porsche Centre Victoria:
- On your arrival, we’ll be ready to review your car’s service needs with you. If you have arranged transportation we’ll have it ready to go, or if you are waiting you can enjoy a cup of coffee in our customer lounge and browse through our Porsche boutique items.
- We’ll establish the best time and way to contact you so we can keep you up to date on your Porsche’s progress.
- The service process:
- A Porsche technician will ensure that all the work performed is to the latest factory standards and will be backed by a Porsche 2 year / unlimited km warranty.
- We will then road test your Porsche to finalize your service.
- Your Porsche will then be fully washed and readied for return.
- Picking up:
- When you pick up your Porsche we’ll take all the time necessary to fully answer any questions you may have regarding your invoice or your Porsche.
- After service:
- At Porsche Centre Victoria we constantly strive to improve your service experience.
- A member of our team will contact you within 48 hours to be sure you were completely satisfied with your service experience.
- Should you have any issues, we will act immediately to help resolve them.
An online Video Owner's Manual is now available! Click here.
Our factory trained and Porsche certified service team experts are always ready to help you. You can book a service appointment online or call us at 250-590-3022 and one of our Porsche service advisors will be happy to help you set up your appointment.